April 27, 2017
Hello IOTA friends,
Sorry to have kept you waiting for our fixed schedule information. Our V6J IOTA pedition schedule will be fixed soon. We finally received the ship schedule information from Pohnpei Micronesia. The ship will leave for Mokil island at the end of June 2017. We have already prepared all pieces of equipment. Please just wait for our final schedule for a while. We will announce our accurate operation schedule here soon. See you soon on the air.
Rig: FT-857, FT-991 and IC-7000
PA : KPA500(500W) and homemade PA(500W)
Ant: 2EL VDA for 20m, 17m and 15m. GP for 30m and 40m (All is full size)
Mode CW, SSB, RTTY, PSK and JT65
Call sign: V6J (only for IOTA OC-226 Mokil island)
Members: Almost all of the members belong to Nara DX Association in Japan.
V63GJ (Tosy, JA3FGJ), V63GF (Hid, JA3KGF), V63SS (Sanny, JJ3CIG), V63YL (Mami, JP3AYQ)
andacoordinator Kenny who lives in Pohnpei.
* We will use our individual V6 call sign in Pohnpei island. (IOTA OC-010)
Our pilot: JJ3PRT Joe who is the president of Nara DX Association.
Please contact him if you have any requests or questions with regards to V6J IOTA pedition.
QSL information: QSL Manager is JP3AYQ. OQRS 3USD(recommended), SASE 2USD with SAE, No Buro
If you are not in the log, just contact our QSL Manager.
* We do not have internet and phone access in Mokil island.(OC-226)
* We will upload our log to the Club log when we get internet access either in Pohnpei island or Japan. We cannot upload our log to the Club log during our IOTA pedition. (OC-226)
* We are going to use two generators for electric power.
* This is IOTA pedition, so please make only one QSO in one band.
Your donation will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help.
PayPal address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not forget to put your call sign and the IOTA number (OC-226) when you make
donation through PayPal.
We rechecked our antennas in April 2017.
We hope to see you on the air!
Wesincerely appreciate the support.
Radio Parts Japan Co.,Ltd.