Please send me a paper-QSL via DF8ANvia the bureau or direct. I'm not a real friend of eQSL...
DOK: H33 DIG 2453
Next upcoming DF8AN DXPeditions:
- DU7/DF8AN from Negros (OC-129) PJ19PE from 4. - 18. nov 2017 mainly CW/FT8/RTTY
- EI/DF8AN/p from Ireland and EJ/DF8AN/p from Aran islands mainly Digi Modes and CW from 01. - 10. sept 2017 (500 QSOs)
- DF8AN/p from Eckernfoerde Harbour New lighthouse DE0078 & DE0079 (= FED075 / FED076) during the international lighthouse/lightship weekend 19. & 20.08.2017; mainly Digi Modes and CW (150 QSOs)
- DF8AN/p from Ruegen island EU-057 DLFF-0031 from 02. - 05. june 2017 (300 QSOs)
- Z6/DF8AN from 28. 04 - 02.05.2017 fromKosovo (grid: KN02); mainly CW/digital modes (750 QSOs)
- T7/DF8AN/p from JN63 sqarefrom 14.04. - 18.04.2017 on 144 Mhz mainly JT65 (TR/EME), CW (150 QSOs)
- LA/DF8AN from JO59 sqare mainly JT65 from 24.03. - 28.03.2017 (275 QSOs)
- CE0Y/DF8AN from Easter island from 10. february till 17. february 2017 (1600 QSOs)
- CE0Z/DF8AN from Robinson Crusoe from 21. february till 24. february 2017 (550 QSOs)
- CE3/DF8AN from Santiago de Chile(350 QSOs)
- V63AJ from YAP from 06. nov till 16. nov 2016; mainly CW/RTTY/PSK31/PSK63/MFSK & HELL (2500 QSOs)
- KH2/DF8AN from Guam from 16.nov till 20.nov 2016; CW and digi modes(1000 QSOs)
- TA4/DF8AN from southern Turkey from 14. may till 21. may 2016; mainly PSK31/RTTY(500 QSOs)
- 9M0S from the malaysian Spratly island Layang-Layang from 19. apr till 29. apr 2016(2800 QSOs)
- CN2AYfrom 25.03. - 29.03.2016 fromMorocco(400 QSOs)
- TF/DF8AN26.02.2016 - 01.03.2016 from some WFF parts & lighthouses of Iceland (400 QSOs)
- PJ6/DF8AN (and PJ6N in Ukrainian-DX-Contest) from 04.11.2015 till 13.11.2015 and PJ7AN from 13.11.2015 till 16.11.2015 (total: 3500 QSOs)
- S5/DF8AN/p from 03. oct - 11. oct 2015 from Piran lighthouses SLO 010 + SLO 011 qrp 5 Watts (450 QSOs)
- Z6/DF8AN from 01. may - 04. may 2015 fromKosovo(qrp 5 Watts FT817ND + lw antenna); (1000 QSOs)
- TA1/DF8AN/p from 08. jan - 11. jan 2015 from Istanbul lighthouses Ahirkapi (TUR 056) and Rumeli Burnu (TUR 060)only qrp 5 W (FT817ND + longwire antenna; 700 QSOs)
- S5/DF8AN/p from 01. oct - 04. oct 2014 from Piran lighthouses SLO 010 + SLO 011(qrp 5 W/FT817/longwire; 250 QSO's)
- V4/DF8AN from 24. apr - 29. apr 2014 from Nevis (1800 QSO's)
- VP2MMN from 16. apr - 24. apr 2014 from Montserrat (4000 QSO's)
- V26MN from 15. apr - 16. apr 2014 from Antigua (500 QSO's)
- TI8/DF8AN from 20. jan - 04. feb 2014 from Jac / Costa Rica (1000 QSO's)
- V4/DF8AN from 15. nov - 19. nov 2013 from Nevis (1500 QSO's)
- VP2MMN from 08. nov - 15. nov 2013 from Montserrat (4500 QSO's)
- V26MN from 05. nov - 08. nov 2013 from Antigua (1000 QSO's)
- 1B/DF8AN from 28. sept - 06. oct 2013 from Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (1500 QSO's)
- and many many many other DXPed. calls since 1978
NO LOTW;eQSL only very very late delay, because I have very small time for eQSL at the moment)
If you like to get a direct QSL please remember one Dollar isn't enough for the postage costs here in Germany
If you like to enclose a little more, I really say thank you, because all of my trips and all QSL cards are not sponsored by any Foundation.
QSL will always 100 % confirmed the same way as I get the card. And I'm still collecting paper QSL cards, even if I keep more than 75.000 cards sorted alphabetically...
about me: Since the age of 14, I am radioamateur. First licenced as DG2AD, since 1980 on short-wave as DF8AN. I was active from more than 150 DXCC countries from all continents: 3D2MN, 3W6AN, 5W1AN, 8P9MN, 9H3MN,9M0S, 9N1AN, A35MN, C21AN, CN2AY,EJ4VBC, KC4KBF, P40N, S79AN, T30AN, T88AN, V26MN, V31MN, V63AJ, V85NM, VK2IFB, VP2MMN, XW8KPL/DF8AN,Y29DG, ZK1FAN, ZL3FAN and much more calls frommore than 120 DXCC countries were operated by myself since 1978.
Amateur radio is my favorite hobby - but not my profession. I work as a security officer for the germancivil aviationauthoritiyand that allows me to visit foreign countries very often. I prefer CW and basic wire antennas, because I believe it's not neccesary to have 1 kw power and big antennas. My wish for the future is: remember the roots of amateur radio. Give a chance to the other hams, to work the DX; even in a pile-up. And give the youth a chance to become radioamateur: because only the youth will be the future of our hobby.