Pontine ISLANDs EU-045
Attivazione isole di Ventotene e Santo Stefano dal 22/09/2017 al 24/09/2017
Team IZ8EGM Aurelio and IK0JAY Pasquale
Direct QSL Card
If you have to send your QSL card direct, we would like to ask you to follow these instructions:
- Please markIB0C on the envelope (its easier to sort QSLs then) and send it to:
Via Sarno Palma, 51
- Non EU stations: send a SAE (Self Addressed Envelope) plus 4.00 US$ or 4,00 Euro (Note: the exchange rate from the US$ to Euro is so low that we cannot cover return postage with only 2 US$)
- EU stations: send a SAE (Self Addressed Envelope) plus 3.00 US$ or 3,00 Euro
- This postage allows us to send one letter with 20 grams = 1 QSL card + envelope
- If the SAE and/or (not enough) postage is missing we will return via bureau.
- If you were happy with our DXpedition and you got a new country or new bands/modes, we would be glad to receive some extra donation to cover our costs and this will also allow us to plan and finance our next DXpedition.Thank you!
QSL cards sent with IRCs will be answered via the bureau. As soon we start QSLing, we will confirm all your QSOs (without dupes). Dont worry! The QSLs will be sent in this order:
- Online DIRECT QSL requests
- Direct QSL requests
- Online BUREAU QSL requests
Bureau QSL cards
There is no way to send your card(s) through the bureau!
We will confirm the online QSL requests for bureau cards at the very last after the direct requests are processed (probably 8-12 month after the expedition)
All QSO are upload into LoTW