IOTA OC-216 DXpedition
QSL Policy for the VK9ARIOTA OC-216DXpedition:
- ADDRESS:Craig Edwards, PO Box 2160, Goolwa SA 5214, Australia
- OQRS. Online QSL request via Club Log is available, simply visit the DXpedition website
- DIRECT.If you send a self-addressed envelope withUS$5, I will send your QSL direct.It requires US$5for this IOTA DXpeditiondue to the high cost of this operation. I no longer accept IRCs.If you send less than US$5for then your QSL will be sent via the bureau.
- Please no IRCs. I no longer accept IRCs
- DONATIONS.Any donations will be used to fund future DXpeditions.
- BUREAU.QSLs requested by the bureau aredone around6months after a DXpedition, so expect to wait 2-4 years for any cards via the bureau as the VK bureau is VERY SLOW.
VK9AR DXpedition to Ashmore ReefIOTA OC-216, see
Also brief visit to Browse Island OC-234 as VK9AR/6 around 2100 UTC on November 11, see website